Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 4: Resting and Exercise :)

I decided to be bold and use the crutches they gave and the nurses taught me how to use. They told me to be careful. I managed to bathe on my own with abit of a wobble.


Morning went well. Mr Ananda came after Dr. Bazam left. I managed to eat on my own with minimal discomfort but hey that's a progress. I was just closing my eyes when my neighbour (also another Adrian, his mom and siblings) came to visit me. They're a very nice family I must say and the children are well mannered. Angie made friends with the nurses and I was a bit scared of her voice might disturb other patients. However, later I found out I was the only patient left that afternoon. We had a nice long talk on customer service, religion/spirituality. I learned alot on religion/spirituality from them. One thing I respect them that although they are Christians and the way my parents brought me up are slightly different, they respect me as an individual. After all, we are all human at the end of the day.


Evening was quiet and slept well without problems at night :)

No comments: